Student teachers participate in a fieldwork assignment at the undergraduate and graduate levels (full or part-time basis) working in a classroom with a cooperating certified special education teacher.
- Eligible for Special Education and Related Services
- Multiply Disabled Classification
- Ages 3-14 years
- SPIRE , Reading Milestones, Functional Sight Word, Technology Reading Group
- Enhance subject matter as they relate to Core Curriculum Content Standards
- Harcourt Everyday Math
- Integrated therapy approach in the classroom
- Participate in Alternate Proficiency Assessments (APA)
- Assistive and Alternate Communication in the classroom
- Typical and atypical development
- Classroom management
For more information about NJ requirements for student teaching, please check the following website.
Heather Gilliland, Principal at email@example.com